Wednesday, December 10, 2008

1st Year Anniversary

10th December 2008

Our 1st Year Anniversary :)

The day started off with me trying to be "hiao" and to match my outfit for the day. So ended up I decided to wear heels to work. And guess wat? I ended up having blisters and wear slippers out for our celebration. Hahaha.. Our first stop is to PS, Cafe Cartel for dinner. I had cripsy pork chop while baby had St. Louis pork ribs. Yummy yummy!!

Following that we went Clarke Quay. Strolled and sat at the steps in front of the river. Such a romantic scene. We presented to each other our first year present. I've prepared a postcard, on which, written all my feelings and thoughts for baby and a pack of Hershey's Kisses. Each piece you eat, is like a kiss from me to you. Please share that pack of Hershey's Kisses with me too. :p As for me, baby bought me a book. "Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus" Thank you baby! "Our seeds of love was planted a year ago.. Let this book be the sunshine to nurture our love seedling.." I'll never forget this phrase created by my dearest baby. So nice of you.

The ending finale is a drink at "The Tapas Tree". That is also the place where we went one year ago on our first date. And we are sitting on the same seat we sat one year ago. :) We shared a glass of "Sex on the beach" (S.O.T.B.) which we call in short. Memories of our first date flashed back. Chatted for a while and that's the end of our 1st year anniversary celebration. Enjoyed myself very much. Thank you baby. Love you.

No comments: