Thursday, December 18, 2008

A Wonderful Birthday

Thank you baby for the wonderful birthday surprise u have planned for me. Firstly, baby came and fetch me. Without saying anything, he made me board the cab with him and the next thing i realised is that we are at Mount Faber.

our transport to sentosa happy in the cable car


Hee.. Baby treated me to a cable car ride to Sentosa

imbiah lookout


He brought losta food and we are going to have a picnic at Siloso Beach. Yeah.. It's my first time to a picnic. We found a shady spot and we started our feast. We made sandwiches and salad for each other.
look at the food =) sandwich chef


It was really fun and enjoyable. It is really a hot day!! A super icy cold coke is the best remedy for the hot sun. Haha.. And because of the coke, poor baby walked a very far distance and realised he hasn't got enough coins for the vending machine. :( So in the end, bought a bottle while on the way back from toilet after I changed into my 2 pcs tankini and started sun tanning.

sun-tanning!!!


We fight for the bottle of coke and finished the coke in like less than 5 mins. Fast rite?? Anyway, we continued with our picnic after sun tanning. But this time, we chose a sheltered corner as we don't want to get dirty again.

still eating?!?!?! resting at pavilion


Our picnic lasted till about late afternoon and we went vivocity - Kim Gary for dinner.
My favourite soup, minestrone.. Yummy.. Opps, baby so tired after the one day excursion

minestrone soup tired liao..


Spicy chicken noodles and chicken and corn baked rice as main course.

spicy chicken noodles corn baked rice


The spicy noodles is really spicy!!

so spicy!!


The day ended of with a stroll at the viewing platform at vivocity. I really enjoyed myself. It is definitely a memoriable one for me. Thank you baby!!

no more hungry. happy =)

No comments: